Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

A Study Material on the Creation View Controversy

 


















It's my great privilege to share this document with you. I have literally spent my six years on its study and found this issue a toxic in a Christian environment. I thought to bring one content on it in order to end the controversy. However, in my journey of research, I felt it a job of intense difficulty to conclude this issue. Yet, I thought it a good approach to make a study material covering only basic elements. Further study shall take your whole life on this. 

Whatsoever the case here remains, the core point is the case of a creator that is inevitable. What really does the scripture say and what really does scientific discoveries affirms become a major issue to ponder. Hence, I have tried to bring theological aspect here concerning recommended resources. I have no claim that my conclusion is the right one but I would like to show you how we can really achieve a sound approach in this study and focus on our faith. 

My conclusion at the end is limited up to me rather than convincing anyone. Everyone must honestly study if they are eager and come to their own conclusion without becoming dogmatic on it. We do have a choice to agree and disagree yet there must be honour, love and respect.:) :) :) 

God bless you. 

[Note: My special thanks goes to Elder PA Thomas, Deacon Sajan Shrestha, Sunil Singh, brother Sabin Panta, Shanta Tamanag, Manohar Shrestha, Anish Dangol and James Shrestha.] 

Update on 9/18/2021: Any further helpful information on this issue besides this material shall be updated on this blog in other new articles. Since the issue depends on the progressive study and analysis, there can be more exploration on this topic in future to come. It would be my sincere and honest responsibility to equip you with those information and necessary resources either through article, series or podcast.    

Find me here!

For a good review by brother Sabin Panta: Click here


Post a Comment

0 Comments