Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Preaching Jesus from Extra-Biblical scriptures?

 


Description:

Since 2070 BS, I was heavily influenced by evangelists who preached Jesus using Vedas, Bhavishya Purana, Bhagavad Gita, Qur'an, etc. First, I was astonished and cheerful to know he has been mentioned in their scriptures and I also made several arguments myself to preach Jesus using those texts. Meanwhile, I saw protests from them in various websites and thought to research the reality. I found it then a challenge rather than cheerful matter. I also discussed this issue with some church genuine leaders and scholars. 1) How are we to understand even if they have such description? 2) If they don't, what's all about those preaching then? Two most profound questions every Christians must think. And I had recently made some blogs on this few years ago. I would recommend you to go through them. In this podcast, I have also mentioned certain questions a Christian should take into consideration. Using other scriptures to preach Jesus opens a great stumbling block for us. Take this opportunity to explore yourself. 

Podcast links:

Anchor: Click me

Google podcast: Click me


For Instagram post updates: 

Instagram Guide: Here 

Follow Instagram page: Click me 

Detail blog: Click me

Post a Comment

0 Comments