Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My Old Memories

 




My journey in theological and apologetics studies began right the way since the date of my acceptance of Christ. I used to enroll in studies to know credibility of Christian faith. I used to face lots of questions and was keen determined to defend the criticism.

 I started writing on various theological subjects since school days until the full gear began from +2 Science college. My own church family, CBS team and Elder PA Thomas were great turning point in my life.

Here are several preserved documents since 2015 or earlier. They are not shared here as an authenticate posts but just as reflection of how I struggled with different subjects.

My old memories:

1.      Apologetics Q/A during my +2 Science studies: Here 1 and Here 2


2.      Finalized document on Creation views and Age of the Earth. I had never thought I would write on argumentative subject like this. I had to modify a lot in journey of my study and was a freaking nightmare for me: Here 1 and Here 2

 & 

3.      Gospel vs Gita, a topic of my curiosity. I hadn’t even gone through detail of the Gita then: Here


4.      Living with Jesus: Here


5.      My answers on Quora. I used to answer many questions there and some selective question answers have been only presented here: Here


6.      An older document on trinity and divinity of Jesus: Here


7.      Who do you say I am? Here


8.      Resurrection and Christian faith (Nepali). This was left incomplete: Here


9.      Understanding the Bible (Nepali): Here


10.  Bible, Christ and Christianity, a short assessment I prepared for a friend during +2 level study: Here


11.  Krishna-Christ connection deception. This case made me go to hyper anxiety in +2 studies and I had tried an attempt to debunk it: Here


12.  Revelation of God: Here


13.  2072 Earthquake diary: Here


14.  Challenges in sharing gospel: Here


15.  Holy Trinity, my first report as a form of computer science project in +2 level: Here


16.  Old insight on Teen Trilok Chaudhha Bhuvan (Nepali): Here


17.  Truth (It was one of my favourite document): Here


18.  How is Christ Unique? (Nepali): Here


19.  Q/A from Elder PA Thomas: Here


20.  A criticism of Newspaper article: Here


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments